Podcasts All Over the Place

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Post Posted on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Today, I made an appearance on the Rooster Teeth Podcast Network where we talked about Kill Faz, The Sonic Tales, the history of both series, and more. If you have any interest in KF or TST you should definitely check out that podcast. I'm in episode 23, and you can find the recording here on TalkShoe.

After the podcast, I was asking Leo (the host) if he had watched any Kill Faz, and he said he hadn't because his Flash player doesn't work and he didn't feel like clicking each video to find download links. So he suggested I create an RSS feed so you can download Kill Faz videos in iTunes. I said, "Ah, what the hell," so I went ahead and created such a thing. On the Videos page, you can now click "Subscribe to these videos in iTunes" in the upper-right corner, and iTunes will open up, subscribe, and probably download the latest video automatically. In case you're wondering, the file that iTunes downloads from the feed is the highest available resolution Quicktime version that is compatible with iPods 'n' such. There is a separate feed for each category, so subscribe to whatever you like. Download, sync, and watch on the go with only a few clicks!

If you're looking for new content, we just released a new episode of The Sonic Tales if you like that series at all. In terms of Kill Faz content.... well, we'll let you know. ;)
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Return to Site News and Updates