[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
Kill Faz • View topic • Kill Faz: S.A.C.

Kill Faz: S.A.C.

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Post Posted on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm

We here at Red-Light Green-Light Entertainment are proud to announce the premiere of the new season of Kill Faz, entitled "Kill Faz: S.A.C.". The first episode of this 8-part series is now up for your viewing and downloading pleasure. Currently the three streaming versions are available, as well as their downloadable Quicktime counterparts. The high-def Windows Media version just finished encoding and is being uploaded now.

So go check it out! Watch it, download it, hell - go over to YouTube and subscribe. Whatever that means.

Edit: The high-def Windows Media file is up for download. If anyone would like a smaller WM file for their Zune or something, just let me know.

Another Edit: I just found out the high- and low-resolution versions are not iPod compatible, so I'll have to re-upload them later. I'm also uploading the episode to WeGame.com. Combining both processes, I've decided to go through the archive, re-encode everything, re-upload everything to here, WeGame.com, and YouTube.com. So once it's done, you'll have downloadable versions of all videos in our archive - including both Quicktime resolutions and a Windows Media resolution.

That being said, I'm asking everyone to please not upload these videos to any other site, or to YouTube in your own name. I'll take care of it, mmmk? kthxbai
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:41 pm

THE AGE OF PROCRASTINATION HAS ENDED! HALLELUJAH!
YAYY!!!
Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Post Posted on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 am

Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Post Posted on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:13 am

Well by the way i realy like it :D
White Fang

Return to Site News and Updates