Kill Faz Season 2: Episode 1

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Post Posted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 am

I'm running a test encode of the episode now. Then I'll run it by Jay, make some final edits/additions/etc. and you three people might just see it by the weekend. It's 8 minutes long and in glorious high definition, so encoding time is pretty long, not to mention upload times as well. Hell, I might just stop by school so I can upload it there about 10 times faster. But trust me - this baby is well worth the wait.

In the meantime, you can catch yourself up on all the happenings of Kill Faz by watching our great videos in our archive (except for Episode 1 of the first season - no one really cares about that*). THE JOURNEY CONTINUES... this weekend.

(*Actually, the thing with "The Vending Machines" is that my final encode of the episode was destroyed back with my hard drive "explosion", and the version I had was overwritten by an older version that I thought was the newest version. So really I was just hoping to re-do some things before I upload it again. That was on the to-do list next to "Re-encode KF archive, upload to YouTube, etc". Which I'll eventually get to.)

The blind squirrel has found a nut, my friends.
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Tommy
I love you
Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Post Posted on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 am

I'm So Excited, I Cannot Wait! I Knew This Wait Was Going To Be Well Worth The Long (But Occationally Painful) Suspence It Caused Us All! We Knew We Could All Count On You Guys. WAY-TA-GO! :lol:
War Wolves

Post Posted on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:32 pm

No BlackSaint, I Love Tommy more!
In a non-homosexual way of course.
Oh, Squirrel...
Hehehe...
-Runs along-
Badboy602

Return to Site News and Updates