[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
Kill Faz • View topic • MEGAgroggy

MEGAgroggy

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Post Posted on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 am

...oh...ugh...wha?...what happened?

If KillFaz were a man, he would be the kind of man who spent the last couple years lying face-down on a nasty sofa, wondering what disgusting grease-clad fast food he was going to eat but never actually getting it. Wendy's? Rally's? Nah...Burger King. I like Burger King. Should I have the Whopper? Two Whoppers? Fourteen Whopper Jrs., fries, an Oreo Creme pie, and a Rt. 44 Limeade from the neighboring Sonic? No, no...sitting is just as good. :|

He would be the loathsome neighbor, with the cliche waist-high grass meandering out from below the rusty shell of a car parked conveniently front door adjacent.

He would be capable of everything yet accomplisher of nothing. Except...he just sat up.
Jay
Staff

Post Posted on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 am

I definitely thought you were talking about me for a second.
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm

So, does this mean something will actually happen with the site within the next month?
Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Post Posted on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 am

Well, the fat man DID just stand up.
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 am

I like how you immediately assume its a fat guy.
Jay
Staff

Post Posted on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Hahaha. Way To Assume Tommy! Anyways, I Cannot Wait To See Season Two Guys!
War Wolves

Post Posted on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 am

White Fang

Post Posted on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 pm

I am just awaiting for at least a trailer or the first episode to arrive. I've been waiting months!! Gah, I feel like strangling anyone near me.
Badboy602

Post Posted on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 pm

wtf Tommy
the fat guy is taking too long to get up. He needs to get his ass in gear. Get a scholarship and send in a resume to McDonalds! Go to the gym and see the sun!
Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Return to Site News and Updates