A New Year... A New Beginning...

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Trailer first, or dive right in?

I'd like to see that kick-ass trailer Tommy's talking about.
40%
Fuck that - release the first episode already! As soon as you can!
40%
Finish them all, then release them every other week for a few months.
20%

Total votes : 5

Post Posted on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 am

Well, looks like we finally set a record. It's been over one year since the last Kill Faz-related video was released. I think I can speak for ALL of us when I say, "Son of a bitch!"

But this time I think it's different - it's not that we're doing nothing. Season 2 has been "in production" for almost nine months. We've got eight solid episodes written at around 10 minutes each. All dialogue has been recorded. Filming has begun. I think people need to realize that we've literally got two people working on this project. Yes, TWO. As in one more than one, two more than NONE, and three less than five. So you really have to believe us when we say we'll release another episode eventually.

That being said, I've been wondering - would you guys rather have a kick-ass trailer to start off the new season, or would you rather just dive right into the episodes?

And on that note, would you rather us keep the traditional production schedule, where we release episodes as soon as we get them done, with no plan as to when the following episode will be released, or would you rather us complete them all enough to have a consistent biweekly release schedule?
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 am

I am replying to my own news post because "Comments (0)" on the main page is depressing, and also because I think we should finish them all and then have a release schedule.
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 am

Oh Tommy. No....just no. You always have a 3rd person to help you with filming, but you never call me because....oh I don't know you're either A. Being lazy and not working on KF B. Option A + working on other things much less important like band videos? Really? C. Option A + Option B + Masturbating/Sleeping. I'm thinking that it's probly the 3rd option. My vote would be for you to release the videos. Like actually release them. For real. GG Tommy, GG. So all you people who are still reading these posts do not listen to Tommy's banter/excuses. The audio has been done for like 6 months. Tommy is just lazy and likes to fry his hard drives because of ignorance/negligence. <3 U Tommy.

Jason - Yes the one from the Videos
Jason
Staff

Post Posted on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:25 pm

I think you should do whatever takes the least time.
Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Post Posted on Tue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm

I am sad. There has not been a KF video or any kind of update since January. I see the last thing you posted on the forums was on the 3rd of May, so at least the Y2K robot zombie nazi pirates who are also alligators have not gotten you yet.
Fight for freedom.
Stop for nothing.
BlackSaint

Post Posted on Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 am

I totally agree with BlackSaint. There is absolutely no updates on the KF series. I have been awaiting the new episode for the longest time now. I speak for everyone when I say, WE WANT KILL FAZ!. Also we want Jason :mrgreen:
Badboy602

Return to Site News and Updates