Storyline..?

Talk about the Kill Faz storyline here.

Return to Storyline

Post Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

HA! Why worry about a story, really?
Tommy, if you do read this, or if anyone else does, take this idea (however dumb it may be) into consideration for this apparent story...
Whatever conversations you and your friends have when hanging out or going places and it's funny or like an actual matter that we can have a good chuckle out of, take that conversation from whenever it happened, remember it and make episodes around that. I wanted to make a Machinima but because I lack the technical prowess to even get that idea moving, I have seen that You guys have done what I could not, which is why I absolutely love this series. I can relate to some of those weird out-of topic/random chats the group has in the series.
Also, the PSA('s), keep those up. Our world is a ball of rock, water and Crap (humans) that keep causing issues that you could publicly announce to the fan-base of your site. The PSA's wouldn't need a lot of work or movement or placement of the characters, it'd just be you and a few friends just sharing your views on the selected subject. Hell, maybe even a "Point/Counter-Point Thing with two characters on a subject the two don't actually agree with in real life. As odd as it may be to read this, WE the fans actually like your views. It's an alternate perspective and we'd enjoy it. Also, the fact that it'd be coming in a Video would be awesome. We aren't letting go of that promise you made us Tommy.
I'm Not A Bad Person. I Just Do A Lot Of Bad Things!
ZacharyRichards

Return to Storyline