Who Now?

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Post Posted on Thu May 30, 2013 5:47 pm

With any luck, dear reader, you may have landed yourself here on KillFaz.com due to a crazy random happenstance of clicking the link from Ross Scott's website AccursedFarms.com. If you did, welcome! I have some good news and some bad news for you.

The good news is that, yes, Ross Scott did some voice acting for some upcoming episodes of Kill Faz. The bad news is that these episodes are still in production... in fact, they have been for quite some time. The release date for these episodes, officially, is "eventually". But definitely sooner than "never".

If you didn't get here from Ross's website, then I have some good and bad news for you as well. The bad news is that you've been missing out on the hilarious content that Ross Scott produces (ever heard of Freeman's Mind?). The good news is that... well, nothing has changed. We're still alive, but no new videos yet.

In the meantime, get yourself caught up on Ross's videos. That way, once Kill Faz: S.A.C. is finally released, you'll recognize one of the voices!

Next Up:
- Do I really have to say it?
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 am

It has been a long time since I have been here. I loved the videos when I came across them in 2006. You truly did mean the phrase "eventually" when it came to the video production. I thought I would come back by and take a look around.
Greenday#2

Post Posted on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Welcome back! With any luck, "eventually" might turn in to "soon"... eventually...
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Return to Site News and Updates