Small Updates

The news and updates for KillFaz.com

Return to Site News and Updates

Post Posted on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Yo. Not a lot to report yet (unfortunately) but I did make a change I thought deserved a news post. Over on the videos page, you can click "Watch All in Theater" for any category of videos to load a playlist in the theater. That way you can watch all of Kill Faz: Season 1 without clicking back and forth between the Videos and Theater pages. Pretty cool, right?

All videos were also down (again) last week for a short time, but I managed to secure a new server, so we should be all good for some time now.

Hopefully I'll make it down to Jay's sometime soon and we can work on some KF. It makes him laugh every time I say that, but it WILL happen. Mark my words...

Next Up:
- Kill Faz, of course!
--Tommy--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Tommy
Site Admin

Post Posted on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Sweet! I'm excited, now!
Also, "watch all" function, huh? I gotta check this out.
I'm Not A Bad Person. I Just Do A Lot Of Bad Things!
ZacharyRichards

Post Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

It never fails to befuddle me that people other than Tommy and I check this website. It also never fails to befuddle me that we do it less frequently than these people.
Jay
Staff

Post Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm

I check it all the time. More often than not I forget to log in, but I still check it out. Glad to see you're all still alive down there, though! And, again, still excited!
I'm Not A Bad Person. I Just Do A Lot Of Bad Things!
ZacharyRichards

Return to Site News and Updates